- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Unshakeable: Your Guide to Financial Freedom Paperback – 28 Feb 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Tony's power is super-human' (Oprah Winfrey)
'He has a great gift. He has the gift to inspire.' (Bill Clinton)
'Tony Robbins needs no introduction. He is committed to helping make life better for every investor.' (Carl Icahn)
'The high priest of human potential. The world can't get enough of Anthony Robbins.' (The New York Times)
About the Author
Tony Robbins is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than 37 years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and the transformational power of Mr. Robbins’ business and personal development events. He is one of the nation’s top life and business strategists. He’s called upon to consult and coach with some of the world’s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and presidents. Robbins is a founder or partner in over a dozen companies in industries as diverse as a 5-star Fijian island resort to custom 3D printed Prosthetic limbs. Through the Tony Robbins foundation and his matching funds, Tony has provided over 400 million meals in his partnership with Feeding America. He lives in Palm Beach, FL.
From the Publisher
- Tony’s power is super-human Oprah Winfrey
- He has a great gift. He has the gift to inspire Bill Clinton
- Tony Robbins needs no introduction. He is committed to helping make life better for every investor Carl Icahn
- The high priest of human potential. The world can't get enough of Anthony Robbins,The New York Times
Unshakeable: Your Guide to Financial Freedom
Market corrections are as constant as seasons are in nature. There have been 30 such corrections in the past 30 years, yet there’s never been an action plan for how not only to survive, but thrive through each change in the stock market.
Building upon the principles in Money: Master the Game, Robbins offers the reader specific steps they can implement to protect their investments while maximising their wealth. It’s a detailed guide designed for investors, articulated in the common-sense, practical manner that the millions of loyal Robbins fans and students have come to expect and rely upon.
Few have navigated the turbulence of the stock market as adeptly and successfully as Tony Robbins. His proven, consistent success over decades makes him singularly qualified to help investors (both seasoned and first-timers alike) preserve and add to their investments.
Customers who bought this item also bought
143 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 143 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Half the book is about his billionaire friends successfully managing funds overseeing billions and their philanthropic missions, but no technical analysis and real examples to learn from.
Long story short:
- You won't find much relevant info regarding actual investment and budgeting towards a financial plan.
- few good tips about self motivation (That's his field in my opinion) but only takes 2 pages out of hundreds.
- informative chapter about insurances, fair enough.
- if you want to read about the fantastic life of billionaires, then this is a book for you.
-if you're looking to get to the point by reading about investment, financial planning, stock market, etc. You won't find much here.
I rarely rate and review books, but I've to say I'm quite disappointed with this one.
Unfortunately for me was a waste of time.
I really loved the last chapter which talked about the real wealth. Real wealth isn't money, its a mindset and I believe Tony has done a great job of getting that across